Fall in Charleston is rare and elusive creature. Struggling with a chronic commitment issue, when it appears it must be fully enjoyed--you never know when it might sneak away in the middle of the night. Fall did finally make a pit-stop here this weekend and we got our first real taste of cool weather. I broke down and turned the A.C. back on while writing this, but you better believe those few nights of sleeping with the windows wide open were cherished. This sneak peek has me fancying all things Fall, especially wardrobe-wise. Here are a few changes I'm looking forward to:
- Sweater weather = leggings weather. Need I say more?
- Wearing scarves, sans accompanying heat stroke.
- The oh-so-seasonal Pumpkin candle.
- Dark nail polish's return--it's been missed.
- One word: booties. You just can't go wrong here.