all photos via Instagram
Hello, hello--happy humpday! This week has flown by, I can't believe we are half-way through.
Today I am sharing a few snapshots from my trip to the City this weekend. Few words are needed to explain what an amazing trip we had. From left to right:
1. Exploring the Flat Iron District
2. New York Public Library. Amazing.
3. Flat Iron Building
4. Brunch at Barbounia
5. Dinner with pretty friends at Stanton Social
6. View from the plane coming in
7 & 8. Exploring Chelsea Highline--my favorite!
9. Getting our candy fix at Sugar Factory
These pictures barely put a dent in all the ground we covered, sites we saw and all-around fun times we had. Until next time NYC--you surely did not disappoint.
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!
Have you ever been to New York City? What was your favorite part? Do tell!